Email a Friend
Learn to Stop Freezing in Competition
Is confidence in your own sporting ability letting you down?
Do you freeze, or panic, or choke at the gate? This has nothing to do with you not being good enough!
The problem is self doubt! This simple technique will allow you to enjoy your sport and fulfill your dreams
This page is for all those people who know they are good enough, but think they are not.
If you do, it is almost certain you have a case of performance anxiety, nerves, stage fright, fear of failure, fear of success, or fear of rejection.
- Do you get to the start line and choke or freeze with fright?
- Do you forget everything you've learned and have to let your horse carry you round?
- Does your mind go blank when you need to be at full concentration?
- Do you do great in practice and can't understand why you don't perform in competition?
You do great in practice, everything is perfect, it's just that you choke at the starting gun, or the noise of the crowd, or the greatness of the occasion. This happens so often that the expression 'choking/freezing at the start' is almost a mantra. You blow your chance, and it's true that unrewarded brilliance in our society is almost a proverb.
EFT is a unique system of tapping that will help you overcome your fears ........
We use no drugs, no medicines, no surgery, no creams, no cover ups and no tricks. The process is painless and emotionally painfree. So come on, change the course of your destiny, learn the secrets of changing the way you think. Make your appointment today!
End embarassing failure NOW!
Face any situation with ease and confidence. It matters not whether you are thinking about entering a local or national dressage competition or even show jumping. I can't tell you just yet exactly how many sessions you'll need, but you will receive the information and tools you need to help you find the confidence to compete.
What are some of the reasons for getting it all wrong just when you need to get it right?
These are all reasons for getting help that I've heard recently from riders from around the country.
- The eyes of the crowds are watching you
- When you are scared your temperature can rise or cool to uncomfortable levels
- You can become breathless and your head begins to spin
- Your heart can pound like it's coming out of your chest
- You try to cover it up but in your mind you know that everybody knows
- Your brain goes to mush and you become anxious and embarrassed
- You feel foolish, like you've let yourself down again
- You just want to cry and let the ground swallow you up
Finally discover how to perform at your best, without nerves, or fears, or worries of any kind.
It's time to take action with a proven system of treatment. Whilst treating this condition I've developed a very effective set of protocols, that seem to work very quickly. One or more of these techniques may be included; relaxation routines, trance meditation, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techinque), CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) anchoring techniques. See below on how to give this a try.
Really, the same can also apply to any other sport
Don't let performance anxiety continue to ruin your chances. Sometimes admitting to having a problem with performance anxiety is not an option, because it can cost you your sponsor. For that reason, whether or not you choose to tell anyone, I want ro reassure you, you can feel confident your secret is safe here. I invite anyone currently suffering from performance anxiety, freezing at the gate, choking when it's your turn, or panicking before you even start, to visit The Haven Healing Centre in Blagdon for assistance. Click the link for appointments and a treatment price list. I look forward to welcoming you soon where we can talk about a treatment plan structured around your needs. Phil.
- Golf is probably the one sport we all know calls for a clear head
- Drivers at the start line of a race
- Runners at the starting blocks
- Swimmers all lined up at the side of a swimming pool
- Even in team games the pressure can be on to perform at an individual level
- Even in pub games like darts and skittes the pressure can get quite intense
- Any sport that involves it being your turn next
- Extreme sports can be highly dangerous if you are at all apprehensive
- Actualy, all sport can be dangerous if you are distracted or unsure of yourself
Please share this page with your friends. Thank you.
- All These Areas Are Within Easy Reach of The Haven Healing Centre, Cheddar, Somerset
- Abbots Leigh - Ashwick - Avonmouth - Axbridge - Babington - Backwell - Badgworth - Bagley - Banwell - Barrow Gurney - Bason Bridge - Bath -
Beckington - Berrow - Biddisham - Bishop Sutton - Bitton - Blackford - Blagdon - Bleadon - Bleadney - Bradford-on-Avon - Brean - Brent Knoll -
Bristol - Burnham-on-Sea - Burrington - Butcombe - Cameley - Catcott - Chantry - Chapel Allerton - Cheddar - Chelwood - Chew Magna - Chew Stoke -
Chilcompton - Churchill - Clapton - Claverham - Claverton - Cleeve - Clevedon - Clutton - Cocklake - Coleford - Compton Bishop - Compton Dando -
Compton Martin - Congresbury - Coxley - Cranmore - Cross - Downhead - Draycott - Dundry - Dunkerton - East Brent - East Harptree - East Huntspill -
Easton-in-Gordano - Edithmead - Emborough - Englishcombe - Evercreech - Failand - Farmborough - Farrington Gurney - Felton - Flax Bourton - Freshford -
Frome - Glastonbury - Godney - Green Ore - Gurney Slade - Highbridge - Highbury - High Littleton - Hinton Blewett - Hutton - Inglesbatch - Kelston -
Kenn - Kewstoke - Keynsham - Kilmersdon - Kingston Seymour - Langford - Litton - Locking - Long Ashton - Lower Weare - Loxton - Lympsham - Mark -
Marksbury - Mells - Midsomer Norton - Monkton Combe - Nailsea - Nempnett Thrubwell - Nettlebridge - Newbury - Oldmixon - Paulton - Peasedown -
Pensford - Pilton - Portishead - Prestleigh - Priddy - Priston - Pucklechurch - Pudlow - Puxton - Queen Charlton - Radstock - Redhill - Rickford -
Ridgehill - Rodney Stoke - Rooks Bridge - Rowberrow - Saltford - Sandford - Shapwick - Shepton Mallet - Shipham - Sidcot - Somerton - Stanton Drew -
Star - Staverton - St Georges - Stoke St Michael - Ston Easton - Stone Bridge - Stowey - Street - Temple Cloud - Tickenham - Timsbury - Trowbridge -
Ubley - Weare - Wedmore - Wellow - Wells - West Harptree - West Horrington - Weston-Super-Mare - West Pennard - Whatley - Whitchurch - Winford -
Winscombe - Wookey - Wraxall - Wrington - Yatton
- To book yourself an EFT treatment for performance anxiety at a convenient time, call: 01934 740275
DISCLAIMER: This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not
intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider
with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have
Experience the wonder of complementary therapy by booking your appointment today.
It's a small investment in yourself, but could be a life-changing experience you will cherish forever.