Email a Friend
The Healing Power of Laughter - Laugh Yourself Healthy With This Powerful Healing Tool!
This CD has been created, not only for your amusement, but also to prove that spontaneous laughter really is the best medicine.
Our instincts tell us laughter is good for us and modern university research agrees. It has been proven many times, that when you hear laughter, you want to laugh too, and that this can have beneficial effects on your physical state as well as your mental state. When was the last time you had a really good belly laugh?
Have you ever watched a really great comedian in a stand up TV show (Live at the Apollo on TV is a good example) and discovered the wonderful way laughing out loud makes you feel great?
Have you ever noticed if there is an argument, or shouting, in another room, how reluctant you are to enter? But, if there is the sound of laughter, you really want to go and see what all the fun is about.
The laughter has been carefully mixed with music and dialogue to fit in with developing the chakra energy centres in the body, to stimulate them, to energize them and to recharge them. Laughter is a great way to generate and process chi-energy, the organizing energy in a balanced mind and body.
Your laughter prescription on CD. An interesting concept!
So what's on the CD? There are 3 seperate "Sounds of Laughter" tracks on the CD.
- Healing your Chakras with Laughter and Music: A short relaxing meditation with music, that introduces the chakras one by one, starting at the base chakra, and gives you a chance to envisage each chakra while at the same time listening to the sounds of laughter.
- Healing with Laughter and Music: No talking on this one, just the laughter with light background music.
- Just Laughter: Great for group gatherings, office functions, healer groups or childrens parties.
Want to order now? The fastest way to start your laughter healing program is to place your order right away!
CD's arrive in the post within a few days.
MP3's are available 24/7 by instant download!
That laughter is such a simple cure for so many ill's is laughable in itself. There is much medical research in the field of PNI (Psycho-Neuro-Immunology) which looks at the effect of the mind (psychology), on the brain and nerves (neurology) and the immune system (immunology), and shows that the mind and body communicates by the flow of hormones and neuropeptites. Research shows psychological distress, such as supressed guilt, anger, anxiety and frustration, can also supress the immune system. However, relaxation, laughter, meditation, joy, imagery, happiness and breathwork (everything that this CD was designed to promote) have been found to help boost the immune system and increase greatly our immunological resistance to disease.
The Top 10 Reasons Why Laughter is Good for You, and the Side Effects of Laughter Therapy.
- Rapid breathing increases oxygen levels in your body.
- Laughter relieves stress rapidly by reducing stress chemicals from the system.
- Laughter is FREE!
- Laughing changes your body chemistry.
- The brain releases endorphins, serotonin and dopamine into the body affecting our sense of well-being and increasing pain tolerance.
- Research shows laughing reduces stress related conditions, like high blood pressure, depression, anxiety, social phobia, heart disease and headaches. There is also research to show the beneficial effects laughter has on things like cancer, and other very serious diseases.
- You are likely to sleep better and feel healthier.
- Laughing gives a boost to the immune system, lifts our spirits and leads to a greater sense of well-being.
- Regular laughing is good exercise as it encourages deep breathing which is known to improve lymphatic drainage, the removal of toxins from the body, and to relax muscles.
- Anyone can do it, regardless of age or physical ability.
£12.00 including free P&P worldwide - CD
£4.99 with immediate download - MP3
Track times: 1). 27m 30s 2). 17m 15s 3). 17m 12s
Use your CD as often as you need too without incurring any additional charges. Once you can generate your own regular laughter on demand, you are welcome, and encouraged to pass the CD on to someone else, so that they may also benefit from its regular use.
How to Order Your CD or MP3 by Royal Mail
Many people still prefer to use the Post and so I am happy to receive a UK cheque (payable to "Philip Chave")
Send it to: Mr P Chave, The Haven Healing Centre, Draycott Rd, Cheddar, Somerset BS27 3RU
Don't forget to include, the CD/DVD/MP3 you are ordering and your return address. Thank You.
Please share this page with your friends. Thank you.
Visit the new Healing Through Laughter website for more information: www.healingthroughlaughter.com
Laughter and the body - Some interesting facts|
The heart It is now known that laughing helps to protect the heart. Medical research shows that mental stress impairs the endothelium, the protective cells that line a personís blood vessels. Once the endothelium is damaged, it can cause inflammatory reactions that lead to cholesterol build-up in coronary arteries. This can ultimately cause a heart attack.
Laughter has been shown to increase pain tolerance and boost the bodyís production of infection-fighting antibodies. All of this can lead to a reduction in other conditions, such as angina, heart attacks, or strokes.
Diabetes Japanese researchers discovered that laughter lowers blood sugar after a meal.
Immune response Studies show stress has a negative effect on the immune system, leaving us vulnerable to disease and ill-health. Conversely, other studies show that laughter may increase infection-fighting antibodies, enhance natural killer cell production, which destroy tumours and viruses, and boost the levels of other immune cells. Laughter has the natural effect of lowering blood pressure and increaseing oxygen in the bloodstream, which also encourages healing.
"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charlie Chaplin
"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people" - Victor Borge
"Seven days without laughter makes one weak" - Mort Walker
"Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place" - Josh Billings
"Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects" - Arnold Glasow
"Every day you spend without a smile, is a lost day" - Author Unknown
"Everyone smiles in the same language" - Author Unknown
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter" - e.e. cummings
"Hearty laughter is a good way to jog internally without having to go outdoors." - Norman Cousins
Happiness is not something someone else does to you. It is something you create yourself and then share with others. Make happiness your priority and live life to the full. The laughter you share today, will improve your health tomorrow!
This CD sells all over the world. Here is an email I received, and my reply:
- Dear Phil, I've been studying laughter therapy at university for a year and found your disc online. It is, by a large margin, the best one I have come across so far. Well done! Lawrence Hooper - Manchester, UK
- Note from Phil: Thank you, Lawrence, for your kind words. It is surprising to find so many learned people working and researching in this field. I'm sure your research will prove what we all know intuitively. That laughter really is the best medicine!
Note 1: Please Apply Caution: THIS CD CONTAINS A DEEPLY RELAXING MEDITATION ROUTINE. PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS WHILST DRIVING OR AT ANY OTHER TIME WHEN YOU NEED TO BE ALERT, OR PAYING ATTENTION, OR OTHERWISE OUTWARDLY FOCUSED. THANK YOU. - Phil
Note 2: I am karmically convinced of the safety of this product, but as I cannot directly influence how you use the CD, I can assume no liability whatsoever for damages of any kind that occur to you or anyone else who uses this product or applies the healing technique. The method of Healing presented here and on the CD is not intended as a substitute for professional health care. - Phil
Note 3: Please be aware that this CD does not take the place of conventional medicine. Always consult a GP for an acute or infectious condition, and problems of an urgent nature. Continue with your prescribed medication. Self healing is a complementary therapy that works effectively alongside orthodox/conventional healthcare, thus expanding your treatment options.
Note 4: Copyright Notice. All material produced by The Haven Healing Centre and the Distant Healer Home Therapist Series is protected by copyright law. You may make one backup copy of your CD or MP3 for your own personal use. You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or create derivative works of this material, unless authorized by The Haven Healing Centre.
Experience the wonder of complementary therapy by booking your appointment today.
It's a small investment in yourself, but could be a life-changing experience you will cherish forever.